FREE SHIPPING Order Now to Ensure Christmas Delivery SEE DETAILS
Homepage_b_hero

Engagement Rings
in Wisconsin

Find Ritani engagement rings online or at an independent Wisconsin jeweler. Designed by expert jewelers in our New York Studio,
Ritani engagement rings are truly one of a kind.

View Engagement Rings

only from Inline-logo-color and local partners

Free In-store Preview

of your made-to-order ring

no pressure, no risk, no obligations

See how it works

You design it.

We handcraft it.

You see it in person.

Partner jewelers in Wisconsin

These independent Wisconsin jewelers are authorized to offer a free in-store preview of your made-to-order Ritani engagement ring.

View the entire Ritani collection at...

Schwanke-Kasten Jewelers

417 E. Silver Spring Dr
Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin

The Diamond Center - Madison

509 S Gammon Road
Madison, Wisconsin

The Diamond Center - Janesville

3515 Milton Avenue Suite 110
Janesville, Wisconsin

Rummele's - Green Bay

234 South Adams Street
Green Bay, Wisconsin

Cities with partner jewelers

APPLETON JANESVILLE MADISON MILWAUKEE

Wisconsin state Attractions

Almost 70% of Wisconsin's population lives within the Milwaukee metropolitan area, which makes shopping options convenient for roughly 70% of the Wisconsinites in the Badger State. The other 30% might find themselves on frequent shopping road trips, especially for important, once-in-a-lifetime purchases like diamond engagement rings and men's and women's wedding bands. Thankfully Ritani's free in-store preview program can reduce your drive time without limiting your customization options to a couple of nearby stores. Search Ritani's massive database of loose diamonds and other ethically-sourced gemstones. You can refine your options by searching according to the criteria that's important to you, like carats, color, clarity and even price. When you find the ideal stone, specify your desired setting and then choose the metal for your band. Ritani's skilled artisans in New York will craft the ring according to your exact specifications and ship it free of charge to the nearest Ritani partner in your area, even if that area isn't near Milwaukee. When it's convenient, stop by the store and review your ring in person. You're under no obligation to buy. If the ring is exactly what you hoped for, you can pay for it and take it home the same day.

Recent Engagement Ring Reviews in Wisconsin

French-Set Halo Diamond Band Engagement Ring

French-Set Halo Diamond Band Engagement Ring

A thin, elegant French-set diamond band is topped by a diamond halo. Hand-cast for rich, custom detailing.

5

reviewed on 01 / 27 / 2017

Beautiful

This ring is absolutely gorgeous, and the customer service helped me find exactly what I was looking for. It shines so bright and beautiful in the light.

By from Rubicon, Wisconsin

$1,770

View Details
Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring with Surprise Diamonds

Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring with Surprise Diamonds

Bezel-set surprise diamonds add sparkle to this classic solitaire. Uniquely hand-cast by expert jewelers.

5

reviewed on 12 / 04 / 2016

I love it!!

My engagement ring is gorgeous! Simple, yet unique. I don't think I could love it more than I do!

By Laura from Solon Springs, Wisconsin

$1,370

View Details
Masterwork Cushion Halo Vaulted Milgrain Diamond Engagement Ring with Surprise Diamonds

Masterwork Cushion Halo Vaulted Milgrain Diamond Engagement Ring with Surprise Diamonds

A cushion-shaped pavé diamond halo is vaulted by a pavé diamond band. Hand-cast for rich, custom detailing.

5

reviewed on 07 / 18 / 2016

Gorgeous detail, very unique

By JJU from Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin

$3,320

View Details
French-Set Halo Diamond Band Engagement Ring

French-Set Halo Diamond Band Engagement Ring

A thin, elegant French-set diamond band is topped by a diamond halo. Hand-cast for rich, custom detailing.

5

reviewed on 04 / 16 / 2016

Beautiful

Worth the money

By Jb from Tomah, Wisconsin

$1,770

View Details
Solitaire Diamond Six-Prong Knife-Edge Engagement Ring

Solitaire Diamond Six-Prong Knife-Edge Engagement Ring

An elegant simplicity enhances the sparkle of the solitaire center stone.

5

reviewed on 01 / 31 / 2016

I picked it out!

Excellent fire in the stone! It is beautiful!

By Shawn from Milwaukee, Wisconsin

$245

View Details
Chat Now